Keynote speeches will be given in plenary session from Monday to Wednesday.
Lectures offer high-level experts and professionals an hour of discussion on a subject that may concern not only roads and transport, but also society, the economy and politics. Their purpose is to engage in dialogue with the public and to provide a global perspective on global issues or topics of regional importance.
Monday, October 7, 12:00-13:00
- H.E. Mattar Al Tayer, Director General, Chairman Of The Board Of Executive Directors Of The ROADS AND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY – DUBAI
- Dr Etienne Krug, Director Of Social Determinants Of Health Department, WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
Tuesday, October 8, 12:00-13:00
- Mr Guangzhe Chen, Global Director, Transport Global Practice, Regional Director, South Asia Infrastructure Department, WORLD BANK
- Mr Nazir Alli, Independent Advisor; Founder, Previous Chief Executive Officer, SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (SANRAL)
Wednesday, October 9, 12:00-13:00
- Mr Luis Castilla, CEO Infrastructure, ACCIONA
- Mr Jean-Luc Di-Paola-Galloni, Group Corporate Vice-President, Sustainable Development & External Affairs, VALEO
- Mr André Broto, Director For Strategy, President Advisor, VINCI AUTOROUTES